CRAFT BREWING EQUIPMENT
Can Filling System
The CanStar can filling system is designed for the craft beverage producer. It is a compact and easy to operate filling system for carbonated beverages.
All stainless steel, the system is an extremely robust construction and designed for the single operator use. The machine is suitable for both standard and sleek beverage cans with 202 ends.
The capacity is approx 600 x 33cl cans or 500 x 440ml cans per hour.
The machine features a rotary indexing table which transfers the cans between operations, so the operator simply loads the empty can and unloads the filled seamed cans.
The compact foot print is the same size as a standard pallet and can be easily moved with a pallet truck or forklift.
The CanStar is made in the UK using standard UK-E.U. available components and can be supplied with Remote connectivity for on-line remote support.
COMES AS STANDARD
The complete system covers:
• Purging of air from the empty can: Single station purging head
• Carbonated product filling: 2 filling valves
• Lid placing immediately after filling: Lid stack holder and pick and place lid station
• Can seaming: 2 operations can seamer
• Set up for 33cl can
• Siemens control system with colour touch HMI
• Precision stepper drive system for indexing table